House number editing tips
Some basic rules should be followed when editing a house number object:
- The house number information should be based upon local knowledge and entered according to reality.
- The position of the display point should reflect the main entrance of the building and the position of the routing point should reflect the arrival location.
- In general the connection between the display point, routing point and road segment should be perpendicular but there are cases where a deviation is possible.
- The connection of the display and routing point should not cross with connections of other house numbers.
- The connection of the display point and routing point should not cross other roads.